5 Ways to Avoid Missing a Webinar by Fresh Air's Melody Kramer
Did you miss it? You did, didn't you? Go here.
Melody Kramer, Associate Producer at Fresh Air, is the woman behind the show's online success. She will spend an hour showing what she does, explaining how she does it and taking your questions.
You won't want to miss it.
Here are some steps you can take to avoid missing it:
- Remember this: The webinar takes place Thursday, May 31, at 2 p.m. ET. (Watch what happened here.)
- Do this: Sign up for the presentation here.
- Read this: Meet the most popular woman at NPR’s Fresh Air (and it’s not Terry Gross) (Nieman Journalism Lab)
- Check this out: Find Fresh Air's Tumblr here.
- Follow these: @mkramer and @nprfreshair