Following up on a recent note to outline NPR Election Night coverage from Member Partnership, we wanted to specifically detail how to embed the NPR Politics Tumblr into a Core Publisher post or page. We have posted a code snip it on the NPR Election Night Coverage resource page under Digital Plans.
Starting today, the NPR Digital News team will begin publishing election-oriented stories into the API. Core Publisher has a variety of tools to make pulling NPR and station content possible.
Below is a list of the topics to help you use NPR content.
- How to search, browse and publish a specific NPR story.
- How to browse station content in Core Publisher.
- How to "retrieve" and categorize NPR and station content from the NPR API.
- A list of stations who are happy to share content with other stations. Feel free to add your station's info.
- The NPR API query generator where you can find ids of NPR topics for automatic retrieval.