Over the last few weeks we have made the following updates and improvements to NPR One:
- Network parents are now denoted by an NPR One logo, making it easy for stations to find and edit NPR One settings
- Added help text to the NPR One section of a network station to inform users that these settings are shared across their network
- Added help text to the NPR One section of a child station to inform users that these settings override network defaults
Improved UI of search edit boxes for stations, content streams and podcasts/rss view
Improvements made in StationConnect
NPR One App Updates:
- The NPR One team submitted an iOS build to the iOS store with Jaguar/Land Rover integration, as well as an initial version of a sleep timer Easter egg.
- We integrated an intro animation for Android, hosted by Guy Raz, which we expect will cut our pre-registration bounce in half.
Director of Station Relations and Communications
NPR Digital Services