We all want our stations to become as powerful online as they are on air. The hard part is figuring out how - and being able to measure progress. That's where business intelligence comes in.
What do I mean by business intelligence? In a nutshell, it's data and insights that help you answer key questions:
- Who exactly is my digital audience?
- What do they want?
- What are they doing online?
- Is my audience growing and engaged with my content?
- What's working (or not working) online?
DATE CHANGE! Due to a death in the family, we must postpone the June 14, 2012 webinar. Join us on Thursday, June 28 at 2 p.m. ET for a webinar tour through everything that Digital Services offers to stations around business intelligence.
We'll cover the following topics:
- Custom Google Analytics reports we create for stations
- Triton streaming metrics
- Chartbeat's real-time site dashboard
- Actionable insights on key user behaviors, important trends, and best practices
- Focused A/B testing on important business goals such as pledge optimization
- Webinars, blog posts, and 1-on-1 consulting on analytics setup and training
- Usability tests to uncover what is or isn't working on sites
- Surveys providing key information about our audience
We'll show plenty of examples and also talk about what's coming next with our Analytics Service.
Sign up for this webinar here:
Thursday, June 28 at 2 p.m. ET