Just this week we held our first Core Publisher Office hour. We are using office hours to cover specific "How Tos" in Core Publisher and also have an open Q&A session, discussing any other questions you have about how the product functions.
If you have a topic you'd like covered in the next few months, add your topic ideas here.
Join us on October 15 at 1 PM ET with your questions.
This month we covered how to publish NPR and station content from the NPR API. Many stations already publish content associated with programs or top news. Additionally, we find stations are interested in publishing great content from other stations and very specific content from NPR. Core Publisher has a variety of tools to make this possible. Below find a round of the topics covered. Thanks to all who attended!
- How to search, browse and publish a specific NPR story.
- How to browse station content in Core Publisher.
- How to "retrieve" and categorize NPR and station content from the NPR API.
- A list of stations who are happy to share content with other stations. Feel free to add your station's info.
- The NPR API query generator where you can find ids of NPR topics for automatic retrieval.